Sensei was founded in 2008 to exploit the evolving capabilities needs of a new generation of substation automation users. Sensei has created an end-to-end solution to manage disparate data from all types of devices, capture this data, aggregate it and create scorecards to provide alerts in SCADA or other enterprise systems – and to allow the engineering, asset-management and security staff to organize their response according to business process and rules.
Robin Thompson – Founder / CTO
- 30+ years as a dynamic leader in the development of automation technologies and systems
- Founded several innovative high-tech start-up companies dating back to the early 1980s
- Cypher Systems, EntraNet Communications, Cortex Advanced Research, and ePic International
J. Patrick Gallavan – SVP, Sales & Marketing
- 20+ years sales, marketing and leadership experience in high-growth, technology companies
- Focused on consultative, solution-oriented sales engagements resulting in significant customer value realization
- VP and RVP of Sales at software companies focused on Supply Chain, Content Management and Information Access Platforms such as TPN Register and Endeca
Philip Walton – Director of Software Development
As Director of Software Development Philip leads a brilliant team of programmers to enhance, maintain and support Sensei's diverse customer base.
Ryan Kuperus – Head of Tactical Field Group
- Ryan leads Sensei's Tactical Field Group performing risk/threat assessments and assisting in the design of security solutions for Sensei's customers.
- Ryan is active-duty USMC stationed at Camp LeJeunne with the rank of Gunnery Sergeant, and is the Chief Instructor of Close-Quarters Combat.